DATE AND TIME
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM PST
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Street homelessness in San Francisco is a humanitarian crisis. Despite decades of effort and investment, it remains an unsolved challenge. However, with the right resources, expertise, and collaboration, our community can create collective impact and widespread change.
Join us for the launch of Urban Vision Alliance (UVA) to learn more about the new coalition of corporations, community leaders, and nonprofit organizations collaborating to bring transformational, large-scale solutions to address street homelessness.
We are excited to have an exceptional list of presenters and panelists from leaders at Alliance partner organizations as well as other special guests and reporters from various news outlets – more details to come.
- DCI Engineers — Jeff Brink, CEO
- DignityMoves — Elizabeth Funk, Founder
- Gensler — Doug Zucker, Principal
- Gomez Vazquez International — Alvaro González-Guerra Gómez, Partner / Principal North America
- RescueSF — Lori Brooke, Co-founder
- The Salvation Army Golden State Division — Theo Ellington, Director, Homeless Initiatives & Community Development
- Urban Vision Alliance — Gabriel Baldinucci, CEO & Co-founder
- Urban Vision Alliance — Dawn Piper, Chief Impact Officer & Co-founder
- Webcor — Matt Reece, Senior Executive Vice President & CFO
We will live stream the event from the beautiful offices of our Alliance partner, Gensler.
Please RSVP by February 26th to save your spot. We will send additional event details, including the live stream link prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you to celebrate our collective impact to date and share our strategy for the future as we work to address street homelessness.